Sunday, December 5, 2010

Part of my inspiration

Isn't it amazing where creative inspiration comes from?   I have the huge blessing of having a home overlooking a beautiful lake and wildlife preserve.   As I work in my studio, I get to see so much of God's beauty all around me and I marvel at the details in created things.   Have you ever just looked at the surface of a body of water and watched as it changes via the wind, the arrival of birds landing on it or the ice slowly forming over it?   It is truly a work of art in motion!  

I thought I would share 2 of my "neighbors" who love to swim up to the edge of our property and check in - their feathers, their graceful movements....all lead me to try and capture a bit of that beauty in my jewelry.

Enjoy God's Creation today - take a few extra moments to ponder the beautiful detail of creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment