Friday, February 4, 2011

Seeing Things From a Different Perspective

What looked like a simple box and packing material wound up being hours of entertainment for my trusted assistant Roxie.  Roxie is in charge of Quality Control - she enjoys knowing where I am at all times and so when I head to the studio, she knows she can take in a good nap because I won't be leaving the studio for hours.

Today, I received some beautiful new trays I ordered for my studio.  After the excitement of opening the box and retrieving the contents, the fun began for Roxie.

Isn't that a great lesson for all of us who long to create beautiful pieces?   What may look like a simple roll of wire can be so much more when you allow your creativity to flow.   Roxie often reminds me to see things in a different light - to challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone and look at things anew.

1 comment: